“Seven Day Challenge to Stay Positive” written by Mike Marko.
Do you want to have more positive things come into your life?
I have the secret to improving your life…
Maybe you have negative things happen to you… bad luck. And this is a subject of your conversations with your friends and family.
The very fact that you are complaining about it means you will attract more of it into your life.
Seven Day Challenge to Stay Positive
[jwplayer player=”1″ mediaid=”9060″]
Let’s talk about the seven-day challenge to stay positive.
Reasons to Stay Positive
- Feel Better. A positive attitude will make you feel better overall.
- Harmonious Relationships. If you are positive, then you will generally have better relationships. It helps create a positive atmosphere.
- Better Skills to Cope With Challenges. A bad attitude never helps any situation.
- More Energy. Being negative causes stress, and stress takes away energy.
- Better Health. Positive thoughts have been proven to help you have better health.
- More Motivation. Being positive has an influence on your motivation. You program your subconscious to carry on.
- More Courage. Believe it or not, fear comes from negative thoughts. If you have positive thoughts it helps ward away fear.
- Stronger Self-Esteem. Your self talk will affect how you feel about yourself.
- A More Fulfilling Life. A positive state of mind creates more positive emotions. These positive emotions create a more positive lifestyle. Did you really think being angry all the time helped your way of life? 🙂
Final Thoughts on To Stay Positive
Are you ready to take up the seven-day challenge to stay positive? I know I will be because it will help bring more positive things for me.
If you are going to do the seven-day challenge with me them comment below and let me know.
P.S. If you found value in this blog post, please like and comment below.
Other Suggested Articles:
1. Gregg Braden Interview – The Turning Point
2. How to Get Motivated And Push Yourself Towards the Edge
3. Don’t be Afraid to Take a Chance on Your Dreams
If you want a system to help you rank in Google just like Bren and I do, then check out Influx Entrepreneur.