“Everyday is Wisdom – Interview with Scott Hansen” written by Bren Koger.
We had the good fortune to interview author and motivational speaker, Scott Hansen, recently about his new book, “No Limits- 11 Tips To a More Prosperous Life.”
Scott Hansen is dedicated to helping both companies and individuals increase their performance, break through barriers, and ultimately help them create and design a life of purpose and passion.
Scott is a certified John Maxwell coach, speaker, and leadership trainer. He’s had the privilege of working with Fortune 500 companies; training and coaching entrepreneurs and executives on how to close the gaps in their development and take their performance to the next level.
Scott also has a successful iTunes podcast, under leadership and personal development, called “Creating Your Reality.”
He is the founder of “Success Blueprint”; an online web show. During the show, Scott interviews some of the most successful entrepreneurs and executives in today’s business landscape.
With so much going on, including his successful podcast show and online web show, Scott Hansen will tell you that he wasn’t always where he is today. You will LOVE his inspirational story.
Watch the replay of the interview below.
VIDEO: Everyday is Wisdom – Interview with Scott Hansen
If you’re struggling with finding your passion, or have ever asked yourself:
What do I want?
What do I want to experience?
What does success look like to me?
Why should I be miserable in a job I don’t like?
Where do I want to be in 5 years?
Or you just want to be inspired, then check out this video where Scott talks about his life and book.
Author Scott Hansen in his book No Limits – 11 Tips to a More Prosperous Life
Remember these Key Points from the Interview with Scott Hansen
- “Keep on keeping on.” Continue to do as many things as you possibly can until you find that thing that doesn’t feel like work.
- Find something that truly, truly calls to you. Go full tilt into that. Even if you fall down or have people say you’re crazy.
- Going for your passion can take time and hard work.
- It’s worth it!
- Don’t hide your story because you wont know who it can benefit.
- No one gets to accomplish great things without having some “failure” in their life.
- Without failure there is no success.
- There would be no testimony without being tested.
- If you feel stuck, do anything different.
- Get up, get out, and get moving!
- Go join a group, take a class, or volunteer
- Read a minimum of 10 pages from an inspirational book every night.
- Meditate and listen to inspirational speakers.
- You ARE who you surround yourself with.
- Where you are now is just temporary and a reflection on what you have been doing. If you want things to change, then do something different.
- You need to take action!
- YOU control your life. You are the co-creator with your higher source.
- Get out of your comfort zone and into your growth zone. (I love this)
- If you want more, then you have to learn a new skill, grow more, and reach out to the people who are playing bigger than you.
- Learn a new skill set.
- If you don’t do something different, things will not change.
- Your results are exactly where you’ve been from your same thinking.
- It’s not getting out of your comfort zone, it’s getting into your strength zone.
- Anytime you want to do something different there’s going to be a “freaked out” moment.
- Focus on the things that you DO have and appreciate those things and more will come to you.
- Design your own plan for your life.
- Start playing in a big way!
Now go for it! Thank you, Scott Hansen!
As Scott said in the video, “it’s amazing when the right people and the right things come into your path.”
Thank you, Scott, for coming into our path and inspiring us all!
Resources Mentioned During Scott Hansen Interview
P.S. If you gained value from this post be sure to comment below, and please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!
1. Realize Your Dreams – A Lesson Learned from Sidney Poitier
2. Don’t Put Baby In a Corner – When You Are Lacking in Self-Confidence
3. What is the Ideal Body Type for Men or Women? Thoughts About the New Wonder Woman