“Everyday is Wisdom with Guest Tshombe Brown – Part 3” written by Bren Koger.
Everyday is Wisdom is a show where I bring you interviews with some of the most inspirational people that the world has to offer. Your life connects you with wisdom every day so that you can co-create with the universe in the areas of relationships, health, and finances.
Guest Tshombe Brown
The ultimate goal in life is joy and laughter and these are the best words to describe Tshombe Brown’s energy and spirit. Listen in on this episode of Everyday is Wisdom as Tshomne shares his wisdom about life, marketing, and business sales.
Tshombe works with healers, body workers and yoga instructors. He encourages a paradigm shift. He says that, “Selling and marketing a business is really about coaching and helping others to get what they want.”
We Are All Spiritual
In part 2 we discussed “knowing your shadow.”
-Chaotic or catastrophic events can cause great leaps of experience
-We have a choice…A full range of what it means to be spiritual in this earthly experience or not.
From the classic book “The Prophet” by Kahlil Gibran
“Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself. He threshes you to make you naked. He sifts you to free you from your husks. He grinds you to whiteness. He kneads you until you are pliant; And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God’s sacred feast.
All these things love will do unto you that you might know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life’s heart
But if in your fear you would seek only love’s peace and love’s pleasure, then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love’s threshing-floor, into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not with all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
For Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love.
And when you love you should not say, “God is in my heart,” but rather, “I am in the heart of God.”
Tshombe Brown and the Common Thread
- Tshombe Brown tells us that the common thread of his life has always been there, but he wasn’t always aware of it,
- It’s always about being yourself.
- We all only do things for the benefit we are going to get from it.
- There is always a positive intention behind everything that we do.
- It’s not about helping people with their business it’s about bringing people back to God by bringing yourself back to God.
- Take away the illusion that is not the truth and come back to God.
- All of us our work is bringing each other back to God and bringing more love back to people.
(ACIM Lesson 275) “‘God’s healing Voice protects all things today.”
‘Your healing Voice protects all things today, and so I leave all things to You. I need be anxious over nothing. For Your Voice will tell me what to do and where to go; to whom to speak and what to say to him, what thoughts to think, what words to give the world. The safety that I bring is given me. Father, Your Voice protects all things through me.’”
VIDEO: Everyday Is Wisdom with Guest Tshombe Brown
Thank you Tshombe!
P.S. If you gained value from this post be sure to comment below, and please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!
1. Everyday is Wisdom with Guest Tshombe Brown – Part 2
2. Everyday is Wisdom with Guest Tshombe Brown – Part 1
2. Everyday is Wisdom with Guest Tony Burroughs – Part 2
4. Everyday is Wisdom with Guest Tony Burroughs – Part 1