“Act As If You Believe It Will Happen” written by Bren Koger.
No one can deny Kanye West is a love/hate figure.
He’s a talented musician and lyricist, with 387 nominations and 124 music awards including 21 Grammys under his belt.
He also seems to consistently find himself on the top 10 most hated celebrity musicians lists according to Ranker online magazine.
Whilst he may go overboard with his lack of a filter and his arrogance, which causes him to do, things like call out the president and grab the mic from Taylor Swift at the VMA awards, the one thing that has been a key to his success is that he truly believes in himself and what he’s doing.
Act As If You Believe It Will Happen Like Kanye West
For instance, he acted like a star way before the rest of the world thought of him as one.
In the following video, Comedian Dave Chappell talks about how he knew that Kenye would be a success way before the world knew him as the star by the way he spoke and carried himself. It starts at 4:06
Act As If You Believe It Will Happen
Dave Chapell says, “You could tell he was going to be a success way before he had a record out. You just knew he was going to get the gold.”
It was his belief and attitude that made him stand out from everyone else.
“Cause my life is dope and I do dope Sh#%.” –Kenye West.
Call it arrogance, confidence or delusions of grandeur but he has accomplished his goals by acting and feeling like a star way before it actually happened.
I think there’s a lesson to be learned in this…
How Do You Do This?
How do we act as if our own goals and dreams have already happened way before they manifest into our reality?
Act as if your dreams came true and eventually they will.
“Act as if you have already achieved your goals. Believe that you receive. Acting with confidence and faith in yourself and your potential sends a powerful message to the universe. Accept your success right now. Don’t wait until you have actually achieved results. Act as if. …Radiating confidence in your ability to achieve them [your dreams] will catapult you forward in your journey.” Edwene Gaines (taken from her book, The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity)
Things You Can Do To Help Act As If You Believe It Will Happen
Here are a few ways you can start acting as if you’ve already achieved your goals.
1) Be bold with your words. Say I AM_____ and follow it with you want to have and be. Be meticulous about your conversations with others. what you speak out loud is powerful. when you continue to validate your reality by agreeing with another person that it’s true you are bringing more of it to you.
2) Be grateful for what you already have. Gratitude is attention towards something that you want more of in your life. When we acknowledge all of the good, more good comes to us
3) Spend just 3 minutes a day visualizing what you want. Silva Mind Control has a great exercise called the mental screen. Imagine a movie screen that you project your desired outcome. First start with “what is” in this moment and put that on your screen. Then make corrections that reflect what you want to experience. Go into as much detail as you can. See it, hear it, feel it and taste it.The more you charge that imagination with emotions of desire, belief and expectancy, the faster your desire will manifest.
4) Assume the feelings of your dreams already fulfilled. Author Dr. Wayne Dyer says, ‘Living from the end’ means that you call the things that do not exist as if they did., you have to treat your dreams as if they already exist. Ignore reality…appearances, conditions, any evidence that your 5 senses are telling you that deny the fulfillment of your dream.
Rest in the assumption that you are already what you want to be, for in that determined assumption you and your Infinite Being are merged in creative unity, and with your Infinite Being (God) all things are possible.”
Then you will start to act from that space and your actions will change.
How much more likely would you be to contact a famous author or top earner in your company if you truly believed you were one yourself?
How much more likely would you be shopping for a new car if you knew you had the means to buy it?
How much more likely would you be to prepare a speech if you knew you were going to be speaking from stage at the next event?
This is where the magic happens. Your thoughts and feeling change your actions.
5) Expect it’s going to happen. Like a seed planted in the ground, your dreams and desires need time to mature and grow. Allow the universe to do its part while you nurture your dream with consistent daily action steps. And just like you know that spring follows winter and the trees will bud and have new growth, your dream will also blossom into reality
So Now It’s Your Turn
Whether you like Kanye West or not, he has been one of the most innovative, influential and important musicians in the last 10-15 years. He is a great example of believing a dream into existence.
What gift or talent is inside you that you only need to believe into reality?
P.S. If you gained value from this post be sure to comment below, and please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!
If you want a system to help you rank in Google just like Bren and I do, then check out Influx Entrepreneur.