Prosperity Through Gratitude
Start your day with gratitude and attract more of what you want into your life.
Here are some tips…
1. Morning Gratitude for health. As soon as you wake up, make it a habit to think of at least one thing you are grateful for. It’s like a shot of health and prosperity first thing in the morning. Those who practice grateful thinking reap emotional and physical benefits. People who regularly practice gratitude report fewer illness symptoms and feel better about their lives.
2. Smile at strangers and say, “Hello” – when you perform one act of kindness the ripple effect has no logical end.
3. Put Things in Perspective. After a negative event put things in perspective by remembering that every difficulty carries within it the seeds of an equal or greater benefit. When faced with adversity, ask yourself the following questions:
- “What’s if (and think of what you prefer instead)?”
- “What can I learn from this?”
- “What’s the best possible outcome?”
- “Is there something about this situation that I can be grateful for?”
4. Gratitude Journal. Keep a journal of all the things that you have manifested into your life. The list can be endless from relationships to finances, health, cars, houses and clothes.
This is a great way to attract more of what you want.
5. Gratitude walk. Go for a walk and see how many positive things you can see. The more you look for them, the more you will find. If you’re having a hard time seeing them, ask the universe for help
6. Ten Things Gratitude Partner. Find someone, it can be a friend or a family member, to share what you’re gratitudes. You can do a ‘Ten Things’ list. Just text the words ‘Ten things‘ to a friend and you will have an understanding that they will text back ten things they are grateful for and then you reciprocate.
7. Bless your food and water. Blessing your food and water to nourish your body is cheaper and better for you than buying organic or buying purified water. Here is a blessing you can say over all you eat and drink to purify the energy of the food and water by Carol Hansen Grey called 995.
- The first 9 means dissolving
- The second 9 means duality
- The 5 mean(s) the power of one
- The clockwise circle is to reset the energy
How to do it Circle your food or water etc. clockwise 3 times and say 9-9-5. Do it clockwise only. Then, ask the spirit (or the energy) of the water, (food) to bring it to its highest potential.
8. Try Abraham-Hicks focus wheel process by downloading this PDF
9. Have positive conversations when you talk to friends or family. Ask them “Whats the best thing that happened to you today?” This stop the pattern of gossip, criticism, and telling negative stories.
10. Thought Alchemy Acknowledge one ungrateful thought per day and transform it into a grateful one.
As more of your thoughts and words become positive, you’ll start attracting more positive people and circumstances. Decide today that you are going to follow a few of these tip to bring more prosperity and joy into your life
Have a beautiful day!
By the way, please be free to check out our own Facebook Fan Page: Bren & Mike Prosperity Tips.
1. Optimism vs the Stockdale Paradox
2. How to learn the Happiness Habit: Psycho-Cybernetics
3. Making Mistakes Is the Key to Life