“Sozo Review | Is Sozo Legit or is Sozo a Scam?” written by Mike Marko.
A Sozo Global Review
I guess you just found me on Google while searching for Sozo review or Sozo Global review, or maybe you just wanted to check out that fact that there are some people bashing Sozo’s name and saying it’s a scam!
I’ve helped a lot of people online and I’m a super affiliate. In this Sozo Global review I’m going to give you the full run down of what you need to know… and then you can make your own judgment call.
I am going to be talking about the overall concept of the Sozo Global business and the real flaw that I see with people marketing it!
I am also going to talk about the products, and about the price points and what it comes with and how you can become their distributor and things like that!
To start with I will be talking about the overall concept that the Sozo Global guys are following and my honest Sozo review.
After that you can decide if this is something that you find suitable for yourself and would like to get started with!
Ok, that’s out of the way so let me talk about my thoughts on Sozo, first the products then as a business opportunity.
Want to connect?
Add me then shoot me a message on Facebook:
What is Sozo Global?
Sozo Global Inc, is a networking company that manufactures and distributes products that promotes wellness and healthy living lifestyle. Sozo is a Greek term meaning health, rejuvenation, and wholeness, and it is these qualities that Sozo Global brings to life.
Sozo Global was founded by Mark Adams, whom serves as CEO, with co-founders John Constantine and Larry Cantrell in 2009. Sozo Global is situated in Austin, Texas and distributes its products across North America, Africa and Asia.
Sozo Global’s main product is Coffee Berry also called Coffee fruit which they claim to be the best compared to other coffee products with healthy benefits and rich, aroma taste in every sip.
Sozo Reviews – Sozo Global Products
The company sells a range of different nutritional supplements and foods separated into five different categories you can choose from:
- Select Colombian Brewed Coffee
- Select Colombia Premium Brewed Coffee
- Select Decaf Brewed Coffee
- Colombian Instant Coffee
- Ignite Ready to Drink Liquid
- Ignite Drink Mix-blue raspberry flavor
- Ignite Drink Mix-dragon fruit flavor
- Sozo Nutritional Beverage
- Sozo Nutritional Beverage 3 oz.
- Sozo Antioxidant Blend Gel Pack
- Sozo Thermogenic coffee
- Instant Repair Gel
- Soradiant Anti-aging Serum
Cost to Join Sozo Global
In order to join the Sozo Business, you have to pay a $39 membership fee. Then, you get the option to choose one of the Sozo Starter or Enrollment Packs:
- Option 1 – The Beginner Pack – $199
- Option 2 – Business Builder Pack – $499
- Option 3 – Professional Pack – $1299
Sozo Global Compensation Plan
- Retail Commissions: Earn up to 50% profits on retail product sales
- Customer Acquisition Bonus: You get rewarded for every new customer you enroll. This bonus is particularly lucrative within the first 28 day period, when you earn $200 for every 5 preferred customers you enroll. After that 28 day period is over, you earn a $50 bonus for every 3 preferred customers you acquire.
- Fast Start Bonus: If you personally enroll a distributor who becomes Fast Start Qualified within their first 28 days of enrolment, you earn $100.
- New Business Bonus: You get a New Business Bonus every time you sign up someone new for Sozo Global. That bonus varies based on the product pack they buy into ($20 for the Junior Pack, $60 for the Basic Pack, $120 for the VIP Pack and $250 for the Pro Pack). It’s worth about 10% of the price someone pays to join the company, so the rest of the joining fee gets sent to the top of the company.
- Dual-Team Commissions: You can also earn 10% to 18% compensation on every member of your compensation pyramid. Sozo Global calls this Dual-Team Commissions and it’s calculated from the right and left legs of your placement tree. Unfortunately, Sozo is notoriously difficult when paying out these commissions – you need a minimum of 300 SV on both legs of your tree, but you only get paid based on the lesser leg of your tree.
Sozo Is a Scam- Not True!
Many of you will find Sozo Global to be just another network marketing or business opportunity and from what I’ve seen a lot of people are doing very well with it.
I don’t think Sozo is a scam by any means, and the people calling any company a scam should already tell you something about themselves.
If these people have time to bash a company, another leader, or a product, do you think they’re truly successful?
Most of these people failed to make a living online or just want to flip you into another business opportunity.
But I do see a VERY big problem with the people trying to promote their Sozo business, especially if they want to grown their business really big.
They are taking one of the hardest, if not the hardest routes imaginable!
Since Sozo has physical products, I see most people trying to market it offline. The few that promote it online I see are spamming up social media like Facebook to try to get sales. Many don’t even build mailing lists! And that is a HUGE mistake.
With that approach you will get a lot more no’s (or ignores) than you will get yes’s.
The way I and other successful people do it is having a blog! (Ok, I saw your eyes roll… but 90% of our income comes from our blog)
That is by far the simplest way I have found of having your long term business that you can rely on!
Below I have listed the simple 4 step process that you need to follow if you wanted to get started the smart way!
4 Stages of Starting Your Sozo Business, the Right Way!
1) Having Your Own Blog
So as I have said already, you need to have your own blog!
While it might sound like a big deal and a lot of work, trust me, it’s not!
Setting up a blog is super easy now a days and there are hosting companies that will even do it for you!
Once you have a blog, you now have a platform that you can get started with marketing!
2) Picking Good Keywords!
In this step, you are simply trying to find out which keywords you would like to start ranking for!
It’s as simple as finding out which field or which business opportunity offer you want to get started with!
You need to know exactly which keyword you want to get ranked for.
And yes, this does include a little bit of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as well, but you don’t need to get overwhelmed even if you have never heard about SEO.
That is relatively easy and you can learn how in my bootcamp training.
3) Delivering Content
After the first two steps, you simply need to start writing and delivering good content to your followers.
If your content is really good, informative and insightful, people will start getting attracted to you and they will start looking at you as an authority to follow in your field!
4) Getting Them On Your List!
This step will literally separate you from most sales people out there in the field who just simply want to start selling right after meeting people!
You want to let people know that you are different!
You need to make your main focus to build your email list because it’s a digital asset. You can send an email to your list and make money anytime.
But….there is a bigger picture than that.
You want to get the people on your list to love you by helping them and creating great content because when they trust you they will follow your every work, buy whatever you’re selling and be begging for more.
Compared to the typical hard sell, which isn’t fun.
Sozo Review Summary
Now you know the basics, but there is more to it than that.
There is so much I can teach you about doing this traditional business the right way and how to have your Sozo business booming in no time.
Subscribe to my email list below and get my step by step boot camp training that will teach you how to generate leads and sales for your Sozo business, or any business opportunity you want to promote.
Hope my honest Sozo review helped you!
Want to connect?
Add me then shoot me a message on Facebook:
Need Help With Your Sozo Business?
If you have an advertising budget, and are ready to take your business to the next level, contact me and I’ll show you how to both get leads and convert them into sales…
Contact me on Facebook:
If you are looking for the easier way to make money online, then you need to check this out. It can even help you get buyer leads for Sozo.